Our Favorite Bridal Jewelry
Sparkle and shine
Sometimes it’s the little details that are most important – and this is certainly the case when it comes to bridal jewelry! You’ve spent a long time picking out the perfect gown and bridal wear and the jewels you choose are going to top it all off. Diamonds and pearls are the traditional choice for a bride but you’re certainly not limited to what’s already been done. Make your bridal jewelry a statement of your personality and how you’re feeling on this special day.
- Personalized Chandelier Bridal Jewelry Set: Chandelier jewelry has been all the rage for the last couple of years. The delicate dropped glass jewels that are set into silver plated chains add sparkle and shine to your wedding day look. You can also get matching sets for your bridal party! The set, featuring necklace and earrings, costs around $30.
- Personalized Floral Bridal Jewelry Set: Swarovski crystals set in delicate floral shapes in a silver plated necklace and earring set add the little details that make bridal jewelry special. They can be used to compliment a floral theme or dress pattern, or as a subtle embellishment on an otherwise unadorned gown. The set is extremely affordable at about $44.
- Diamond and White Gold Heart Necklace: When you’re this much in love you want to let everyone know – and what better way to show how you feel than a neck full of hearts? This delicate ½ carat diamond necklace features fourteen diamond studded 14k white gold hearts in two alternating sizes. It’s a versatile piece that can be worn in everyday situations after the wedding, too. It costs about $500.
- 18 Inch Cultured Pearl Necklace: Pearls are a very traditional choice for brides, and this 18 inch long necklace offers the best of tradition and contemporary fashion. It’s a single strand of Akoya pearls that will compliment any bridal gown. The price of the piece depends on the size of the pearls. You can get a strand of five to five and a half millimeter pearls for about $100 or you can choose up to eight and a half millimeter pearls (available only in a 30 inch necklace) for $2700.
- Hugs and Kisses Bracelet: A great gift to give your bride-to-be, this bracelet shapes one carat of diamonds and ten karat gold into an XO pattern that lets her know just how much you love her. The bracelet is an elegant addition to her bridal jewelry and will stand out stunningly against the traditional white or ivory wedding gown. You’ll spend around $400.
- Sterling Cuff Bracelet: A sterling cuff bracelet is a simple but elegant way to add to your bridal jewelry. It can be personalized with your name, the name of your husband-to-be, or the date of your wedding. Made of sterling silver it’s a beautiful way to personalize your bridal jewelry for around $70.