Our Favorite Flower Girl Dresses
She’ll be the cutest one at the wedding
Everyone little girl loves to get dressed up in pretty flower girl dresses when someone close to them is getting married. Make sure you make her feel special by picking a dress that not only looks great on her but matches her to the wedding party. She’ll feel just like a big girl and will remember this day for the rest of her life!
- Ivory with Lilac Formal Dress: If the bride is in ivory or the bridesmaids in lilac, this little chiffon number will make the flower girl the baby belle of the ball. The little details are what make this dress great – it’s got three layers of ivory chiffon imprinted with lilac and yellow sunflowers and is embellished with a lilac satin waist that ties in the back. The flowers are removable from the waist and you can adjust the waist itself by tying the bow in the back tighter. Even better, you’ll only spend about $30!
- White Tiered Dress: If simplicity is the theme of your special day, dress your flower girl in an elegant but understated tiered dress. This dress comes in white, blue or pink and features a petticoat to keep the skirt full and breezy. It’s made of cotton eyelet and has puffed cap sleeves. The dress can cost in between $20 and $50.
- Satin Empire Dress: Your flower girl will look like a miniature bride in this white satin empire waist dress with ruffled trim. The empire waistline is defined by stitched flowers with beads and sequins. It’s a simple flower girl dress that’ll make her feel like a little princess. You can dress her up for only $40.
- Pink Sleeveless Formal Dress: For the more formal affair you’ll find your flower girl will feel pretty but comfortable in a sleeveless dress with a satin top and chiffon and satin layered skirt. The waistline is decorated with removable roses and ribbons. The dress will cost around $25.
- Floral Chiffon Formal Dress: Sometimes plain just won’t do for that special flower girl. In that case, get her a dress with a delicate floral print. This chiffon dress has two layers and a waistline embellished with removable flowers and ribbons. A chiffon ribbon ties in the back to add a bow detail and adjust the waist size. You’ll spend about $10 to $20.
- A-Line Formal Dress: If your flower girl is a little older (or just really wishes she was) an A-line formal dress is just what you need. The dress looks more like a bridesmaid type of dress than a frilly little girls’ dress and can be found in colors to match almost any scheme. You can dress it up with a matching shawl or leave shoulders bare for a summer wedding. The back waist tie makes the dress adjustable. An A-line flower girl dress will cost about $30.