Our Favorite Wedding Party Gifts
Saying ‘Thank You’ to your friends
There are few people who will help you more with planning and getting through your big day than your wedding party – you have to have some great wedding party gifts to thank them! You have a lot of choice when it comes to wedding party gifts. You’ll probably choose to give your bridesmaids and groomsmen different gifts, with special gifts for your maid of honor and best man.
- Pearl XOXO Bracelet: A great gift for bridesmaids is a piece of jewelry that they can wear with their gowns. Bring your bridesmaids’ looks together with this pearl bracelet that alternates sterling silver ‘Xs’ with pink pearl ‘Os’. It’s a romantic and whimsical piece that speaks to the romance of the occasion and thanks your bridesmaids for being such an important part of the event. Each bracelet will cost about $65.
- Bridesmaid T-Shirt: Your bridesmaids will be dying to get out of that formal gown you convinced them to wear and will appreciate a gift that they can take advantage of after the ceremony. These pink T-shirts read ‘bridesmaid’ in sparkly silver script across the chest so everyone will know how special they are to the day but they’ll also be comfortable! The shirt will cost you around $22.
- Personalized Beach Party Gift Set: If you’re having a destination wedding – or you and your friends just love the beach – then you can give your bridesmaids their own personalized beach party set. The set includes a personalized canvas bag and a matching comfy beach towel, both of which read ‘Let the fun begin!’ You can get the set for around $32.
- Locket Pocket Watch Key Chain: A great way to thank all your groomsmen is with a personalized gift. You can have up to three letters engraved on this brushed metal pocket watch that can be attached to his keychain. The watch also acts as a locket with a small photo inserted above the clock itself. Make the gift truly personal by putting your favorite picture of the two of you in the photo space. Each watch costs $55.
- Customized Groomsmen Steak Brander: Get creative with your wedding party gifts and personalize a steak brander for your groomsmen! You can have up to three iron initials attached to a ten inch handle. After you get back from your party have a BB-Q and invite all the groomsmen to ‘grill’ their own steaks. A customized steak brander is sure to get a laugh from all your friends. Each brander will cost about $26.
- Personalized Black Leather Wallet Money Clip: You can have this slim money clip wallet embroidered with up to three letters to personalize your gift to your groomsmen. It’ll fit credit cards, license and cash discreetly in any pocket and looks very stylish in black leatherette with white stitching. You can expect to spend around $14.
Maid of Honor
- Friendship Box: You’ve asked her to be your maid of honor because of how close the two of you are. Give her a friendship box with a personalized engraving as a wedding party gift and she’ll be able to keep all her favorite memories of the two of you in one special place. This silver plated box is the perfect way to thank her and will cost from $40 to $50.
- Friends Forever Frame: Let her know exactly how special she is to you with this polished silver plated frame that’s engraved with the saying, ‘Friends Forever.’ To make the gift even more special, put your favorite four by six inch photo in it for her. It makes a great wedding party gift because it’s an elegant keepsake and will always remind her of you. You’ll spend around $17.
- Embroidered Mint Chocolate Jute Bag: Your maid of honor will be the envy of all the women at your wedding when she shows up carrying this monogrammed jute bag with chocolate brown accents. The bag is large enough to use as a tote and comes with a small change or makeup bag. She’ll appreciate the thought when she’s trying to lug around all her wedding accessories at the end of the night! The bag costs around $20.
- Initial Cuff Links: He’s one of the most important members of the wedding party and everyone will know it when he shows up with these initial cuff links! These sterling silver cuff links can be made into any two letters to make his initials. They work with French cuff shirts and are a distinctive way to make his tux or suit stand out from the rest. You’ll spend $90 on a set.
- Best Man Gift Mug: Remind him how special he is every time he has a coffee! This Marci mug features a cartoon best man on the front and an inscription thanking him for sharing your day on the back. It can be hard to tell a friend how important he is so let this mug do the talking for you. Each costs about $10.
- Engraved Stainless Steel Cigar Case and Flask: This is a unique gift for a unique friend. The stainless steel case can be engraved with up to two lines of text, including names, dates or short messages. On one side your best man can carry a cigar and on the other side is a one and a half ounce flask for his favorite pick-me-up. He’ll always be prepared! The case makes a special wedding party gift at about $22.