Our Favorite Wedding Place Cards
Use favors to organize your reception
If you’re having a sit down reception for your wedding, place cards are necessities to keep things organized and direct everyone to where they need to be. Why not turn your place card setting into a wedding favor for your guests to keep as a memento of your big day? There are tons of options to choose from!
- Shell Place Card / Photo Frame: A photo frame naturally works well as a place card holder and makes a great memento for your guests to take home with them. A great idea would be to have some photos of the wedding done digitally so that guests can all have a wedding photo to put in their place card holders after the reception. These frames are great for a destination or beach themed wedding – or just for beach lovers! Each will cost around $2.25.
- Sweet Talk Conversation Hearts Place Card Holder: Fill your table with romance with these adorable conversation heart place card holders. The hearts come in assorted sizes and are hand painted wood on steel clips with a solid red base. They’re perfect for setting the mood! A set of six will cost $13.50.
- Silver Mini Heart Place Card Holder: These simple mini hearts speak volumes about the love and hope that surround your special day. They’re elegant silver place card holders that your guests can later use as paper weights or photo holders. They’re a perfect addition to any type of reception and will cost $1.50.
- Silver Finish Heart Candle Holder and Place Card Holder: A candle symbolizes the light of true love and what better keepsake for your wedding guests than a candle surrounded by silver hearts? This candle holder is perfect for white tea light and has a spot above the candle to hold your place card. It’s elegant yet creative! Each candle will cost about $1.20.
- Bud Vase and Place Card Holder: If flowers feature prominently in your ceremony and reception your guests will appreciate the chance to take home their own small bud in a miniature porcelain vase. The vase features a heart shaped place card holder at its base. Match the flowers to your color scheme or make them completely unique. A bud vase and place card holder will cost around $1.50 each.
- Little Book of Memories Place Card Holder and Mini Photo Album: You know that there’s going to be tons of pictured snapped throughout your reception. Use small photo albums as place card holders and your guests will be able to keep all their wedding memories in one place. It’s a unique silver beaded frame that can hold up to 25 wallet sized photos (including place card space on cover). You’ll spend a little over $3 for the album place cards, unless you order in bulk which can cut your cost down to $2.25.