Wedding Cake Toppers
Expressing Your Style
If you don't have a ton of money to blow on an elaborate cake you can choose a plain white cake and express your personality in you wedding cake toppers.
The following are some unique ideas for memorable cake toppers:
- Skip the plastic bride and groom and use confectionary wedding bells, hearts or silk bows.
- For a summer wedding choose fresh fruits.
- For springtime or garden weddings decorate your cake with a cascade of fresh flowers.
- For a winter or Christmas wedding decorate with mini Christmas bulbs, plastic snow flakes or a snowman and woman.
- If you share a beloved pet top your wedding cake with glass or plastic kitties or pooches.
- If you are bird watchers or choose to have an outdoor garden wedding choose lovebirds, doves or swans.
- Most bakeries will screen a photo onto your cake or prop up an actual photo on the two of you on top of the cake.
- Is your new hubby a biker? Harley Davidson has created several cake tops for the motorcycle enthusiast.
- Dress up traditional bride and groom figurines in your favorite sports attire, professional uniforms or hobby attire.
- If you plan to visit Disney on your honeymoon use Mickey and Minnie or Cinderella cake toppers.
- For a fairytale wedding choose a glass or plastic fairy tale castle or snow globe on top.
Advertiser Links for Wedding Gifts [what's this?]